Every business is different and we design our services around your accounting needs, over time these needs will change and we will change with you. It’s very easy when buying accounting services to fall into the trap of ‘do what you’ve always done, get what you’ve always got’. And if you’re starting up you may not know what accounting help you require.
We offer a free, no obligation consulting service to potential clients to talk about what services might best suit their business.
The package we provide is a careful selection from our portfolio of services:
- Annual accounting
- Corporation tax preparation and submission
- VAT accounting and submission
- Management accounting (quarterly, monthly or otherwise)
- Payroll services
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) preparation and submission
- Company formation
- Company secretarial services
- Business growth advice
- Business improvement consulting
- International tax advice
- Directors’ personal tax services
- Accounting software services (our preferred partner are the cutting-edge, cloud based Xero)
Whittaker Plane do not bill hours, exposing our clients to the risk of being lumbered with an unexpected bill or losing out from an inefficient service. Instead we agree annual fees upfront based on the services we’ve agreed you need, and in the event lots of further work is required we specify and agree any additional costs in advance.